Spores Network Relocates 500 Million $SPO Tokens from Ethereum to BSC
Spores Network has recently announced a significant update regarding the movement of its $SPO tokens.
Spores Network has decided to transfer 500 million $SPO tokens from the Ethereum blockchain to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). The update will result in a decrease in the total supply of $SPO on Ethereum, which was previously at 4 billion and will now decrease to 3.5 billion. On the other hand, the total supply of $SPO at BSC will increase from 1 billion to 1.5 billion.
🔸ETH Total Supply:
- Before: 4,000,000,000 $SPO
- After: 3,500,000,000 $SPO
🔸BSC Total Supply:
- Before: 1,000,000,000 $SPO
- After: 1,500,000,000 $SPO
To make the process of transferring $SPO from Ethereum to BSC easier, Spores Network has partnered with Ferrum Network to provide a cross-chain token bridge solution with a user-friendly interface.
The transaction fee for cross-chain swaps on Ferrum Network is 1%, with 50% of the fees being used as proceeds for Spores Network’s buyback and lock function. These proceeds will be used as rewards for staking and liquidity provision on the Spores platform.
Users can trade $SPO on:
- Uniswap: https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?outputCurrency=0xcbE771323587EA16dACB6016e269D7F08A7ACC4E
- PancakeSwap: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x8357c604c5533fa0053BeAaA1494Da552ceA38f7
- Gate.io: https://www.gate.io/trade/SPO_USDT
The cross-chain token bridge solution can be accessed at https://bridge.spores.app/spores.
Join our collective. Tell your story. Share our vision, at Spores Official!
Follow us on our Social Media: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube |
Chat with us on Telegram or get updates on Telegram Ann