ChainGuardians + Spores Network Announce Game Launch on January 14th
After months of planning, Spores Network is happy to launch ChainGuardians as the first marketplace game within our NFT Marketplace.
According to Eric Hung Nguyen, CEO and Co-Founder of Spores Network, “This has been a passion project between our two companies. We’re really excited to bring back Sonya, mecha-princess and general to Spores Army, which we have jointly designed for this debut listing. We have no doubt she will be warmly received by our wider community.”
ChainGuardians is a blockchain-meets-superheroes gaming ecosystem that combines traditional gaming concepts with blockchain technologies. As well as boasting the world’s first NFT mining platform and interoperable RGP, their system also merges awe-inspiring artwork with imaginative storytelling.
ChainGuardians amalgamates the juxtaposed concepts of play-to-earn and free-to-play through a balanced in-game ecosystem enabling users to make critical decisions through governance and providing innovative ways of placing the keys to our shared crypto future into the hands of the community.
Ben Alquist, CMO/CCO of ChainGuardians, stated, “Spores Network offers the ideal NFT marketplace experience — combining user-optimized experiences and innovative technical initiatives. We are honored to re-list Sonya on her native platform!”
This launch has some unique features to note:
● An exclusive collectible NFT. Sonya has a max supply of 200 quantities — she will be impervious to additional minting as to cement rarity and uniqueness.
● #SporesArmy! Sonya represents the gamification of the Spores Network brand and was the first-ever cross-branded NFT created by ChainBoost.
● ChainGuardians enables economic choice, freedom, and opportunity for gamers and digital asset enthusiasts through scalable and sustainable #playtoearn economies. As such, Sonya is a rare and playable character in the RPG — allowing NFT holders the ability to participate in immersive gaming experiences while earning income.
● ChainGuardians created the world’s first gamified proof-of-stake mining game. Users can submit a team of their eligible NFTs every 23.5 hours for a chance to earn income. The likelihood of mining a block is represented by the NFTs rarity/uniqueness as reflected in a pre-determined hashrate value.
● Pink Sonya comes with an exclusive watch. While the function isn’t yet live, users holding the watch will be able to access the ChainGuardians RPG and NFT token from the watch’s technological features. This watch is extremely rare in the ChainGuardians ecosystem with less than 20 currently in circulation.
The icing on the cake — the Sonya listed on Spores Network will offer the best price on Sonya anywhere on the secondary market! We look forward to seeing you on January 14th as you begin your play-to-earn adventure on Spores Network.
Spores Network founders believe that the decentralization of ownership and burgeoning metaverse will uniquely bridge our digital and physical lives. Our mission is to create an NFT ecosystem that is creator-centric, community-driven, and borderless. To that end, Spores functions as a media company that leverages an NFT marketplace and game publishing platform to activate content creators in art, games, and entertainment.
Spores Co-Founders include Duc Luu (Nasdaq IPOed serial entrepreneur ), Eric Hung Nguyen (former senior investment analyst at a top-10-worldwide hedge fund), and a diverse team of advisors across blockchain and entertainment.
Join our collective. Tell your story. Share our vision, at Spores Official!
Follow us on our Social Media: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Discord
Chat to us on Telegram or get updates on Telegram Ann
International Telegram Chat groups: Spanish | Portuguese | Russian | Turkish | Japanese | Korean | Chinese | Vietnamese | Filipino
ChainGuardians is an anime-inspired strategy game with the tagline “Blockchain for Superheroes.” The game seamlessly merges blockchain technology and conventional gaming in a single platform that boasts different features, some of which allow players to pay for free. ChainGuardians further incentivizes players by rewarding them for their playing time and moves.
ChainGuardians Official Channels: Telegram | Twitter | Instagram | Discord